Hello from San Diego!

Information for first time users - registration, posting pictures, testing, suggestions, etc.
ShapedFuture
deckhand
deckhand

Hello from San Diego!

Post by ShapedFuture »

Hey everyone! I've been a lurker for a little bit now.. and I have a huge favor to ask.

Is there anyone somewhat close to San Diego that might have a PDQ 32' I can step aboard? I'd be willing to pay if needed, I just want to see if my girlfriend and I enjoy the interior and if it can accommodate our height.

I closest one I saw was in the Bay Area right now.. I'd be willing to drive as far as LA to take a quick peak.

I'd realllllllly appreciate it.

Thanks guys!

Richard
jak430
skipper
skipper

Re: Hello from San Diego!

Post by jak430 »

'Third Wish' is near Dana Point I believe. He follows this forum so he may respond. We bought 'DreamCatcher' in San Diego last year and she is now berthed in Rocky Point, Mexico. I am 6' and when you slide the cabin hatch forward there is plenty of head room.
John & Regina
'DreamCatcher' PDQ32
http://www.sailblogs.com/member/dreamcatcherpdq32/
mikemak777
1st mate
1st mate
Location: Dana Point, California/1996 32 Classic "THIRD WISH"

Re: Hello from San Diego!

Post by mikemak777 »

Richard -

Third Wish is in San Pedro at Cabrillo Marina which is 50 miles or so north of Dana Point, where I live. I will be there today and tomorrow (Sept. 2 and 3) - changing out my engine control cables. Call me if you want to come down.....Mike - 714 812-3133.