PDQ Shirts and Hats

Information for first time users - registration, posting pictures, testing, suggestions, etc.
Lady of the Lake
Site Admin

PDQ Shirts and Hats

Post by Lady of the Lake »

In the 2001 Fall newsletter, Roger and Bonnie Ford of Kokomo reported that there was a firm called Capital Tees that had set up the PDQ logo and had shirts and hats that could be made with the logo and our boat name. It appears that they may no longer be in business. Does anyone have any contact info for them or any other manufacturer that could do this work. I know any embroiderer can do this but I would rather not pay for the redesign of the logo if it is already available.
Sam and Gina Densler
s/v Lady of the Lake
PDQ36 Hull #15
Punta Gorda, FL
Mishigas
admiral
admiral

Post by Mishigas »

Sam & Gina, you might want to try calling the folks at PDQ. When I was up at the plant last month I seem to remember seeing some folks sporting "PDQ Wear" at the factory. I would think if they already have a vendor doing this work for them, they would also do it for you.
Hmmmm, I would'nt mind a hat or shirt myself...
Sandy Kramer MISHIGAS MV34
Lady of the Lake
Site Admin

The PDQ folks were kind enough to get a copy of the logo file from their vendor and send it to me. I am planning to get this to a local guy here in Melbourne that can make us shirts and hats. If you are interested, send me an email to sdensler@mac.com and I will get a list together and see what folks are interested in. I am thinking about getting some polo shirts with the PDQ logo and my boat name underneath. I may get some hats as well.
Sam and Gina Densler
s/v Lady of the Lake
PDQ36 Hull #15
Punta Gorda, FL
Lady of the Lake
Site Admin

I am thinking about something like this for my shirts and hats. If you like it and want to do the same send me an email to sdensler@mac.com and I will send you the file. I am looking for the best prices and products and will post that data as I find it.

Sam

Image[/img]
Sam and Gina Densler
s/v Lady of the Lake
PDQ36 Hull #15
Punta Gorda, FL
Lady of the Lake
Site Admin

Or this one...

Sam and Gina Densler
s/v Lady of the Lake
PDQ36 Hull #15
Punta Gorda, FL
Lady of the Lake
Site Admin

I got my shirts and hats and I was very impressed. We ordered 2 ladies polos, 1 mens polo, 1 mens dress shirt, and 1 mens hat, all fully embroidered. 5 items, total cost including embroidery, shipping and no charge for logo setup was around $75. Email me with any questions or contact info.
Sam and Gina Densler
s/v Lady of the Lake
PDQ36 Hull #15
Punta Gorda, FL
Lady of the Lake
Site Admin

We liked the shirts and hats so much we placed another order. For anyone interested in embroidered stuff, go to http://www.queensboro.com and check it out. No connection to the company, just a happy customer. Good prices and very reasonable minimum orders with no setup fees.

Sam and Gina
Sam and Gina Densler
s/v Lady of the Lake
PDQ36 Hull #15
Punta Gorda, FL