DISCOUNT NEW MTW Biscayne Bay to Dry Tortugas, FL (The Keys)

POA (PDQ Owners Association) questions, membership issues, annual meeting, etc.
Rick Kilmer
deckhand
deckhand

DISCOUNT NEW MTW Biscayne Bay to Dry Tortugas, FL (The Keys)

Post by Rick Kilmer »

Well they did it again... The Doyles have a new Florida Keys crusing guide (just got my copy and I can't put it down.). They are once again offering PDQ'ers a discount.

Based on their popular MTW format, Managing the Waterways: Biscayne Bay, FL to Dry Totugas, FL adds a new Land & Sea Navigation section with 90-plus pages of annotated NOAA charts mated with annotated County land maps.

After the release of MTW:ICW, cruisers commented (including Pam and I), "This and charts are all you need." The Doyles took this as a challenge for the Florida Keys sequel. Why not charts? In fact, why not also include MapQuest-style land maps to naogate shoreside services?

The new guide has complete NOAA chart coverage from Miami to the Dry Tottugas. Annotations visually locate waypoints and routes; marinas, moorings, and anchorages; dive and snorkel sites; dead reckoning lights; and other marine features.

And from Miami to Key West, county land maps pinpoint 256 shorside services in 19 categories including grocery stores, hardware stores, marine stores, full-service banks, coin-operated laundries, and propane. For all crew health needs- including the ship's dog or cat- hospitals, pharmacies, and animal hospitals are also shown.

PDQ owners receive 20% off all purchases by visiting http://www.managingthewaterway.com and entering voucher code : 0722POA77026477

Take a good look at the site....The Doyles now offer NOAA chart CD packages. I bought both and couldn't be more pleased.

This probably sounds like I get a "cut", but not so. I just think they have provided a great service and product lne for us cruisers.

Let me know what you think of the guide...or better yet, let the Doyles know.

Rick Kilmer