I just did this upgrade on my 32.
I originally purchase this for the aft light: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00I0 ... UTF8&psc=1
Then I decided to add a second stern light on the port side of the transom, because with a dinghy up on the lift, it blocks almost half the arc of visibility of the starboard aft light. My original purchase was out of stock, so I bought this. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XK ... UTF8&psc=1
Both looked well made with a good rubber gasket. They were the same size and shape as the original, and it was an simple direct replacement for the starboard side with no modification required. Obviously for the port side I had to drill holes and route a wire.
I can't speak to longevity of these units, but after six month, both going strong. They are not identical, but they have very similar brightness, and both are much brighter than the original.
So I would recommend either of these units for an aft nav light replacement.
The bow light was a different story.
I bought this unit: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00I0 ... UTF8&psc=1
The good news is that it is the same size as the original and the mounting holes are the same. It is also nice and bright, though one reviewer noted they don't give good visibility from the beam (I haven't noticed that, but haven't specifically checked).
However, unlike the old incandescent light with the same appearance that it replaced, the front cover (i.e. the curved piece with the lenses that screws into the mounting plate) this LED is not a one piece single unit. When I was examining it, it fell apart into about 8-9 separate pieces, that was like a chinese puzzle to put back together. Worse, these pieces are not waterproofed with with a rubber gasket. There are also open holes in the mounting plate. I'm guessing that after the first salt water wave over the bow, this unit would would turn into rusted junk within a day. To prevent that, I took the front cover apart and reassembled it with silicone sealant, which I also used to cover the back holes. Hopefully that will give it a chance.
As others noted, whereas the old versions had screw terminals for the wires inside the unit, this unit has pre-soldered wires that extend out from the back of the unit. Not a big deal if you have room to connect with butts (which you should seal with heat shrink tubing to liquid tape or the like). For me it was a big problem because the hole (tube) in the boat's mounting plate was too small to fit wire butts I used.
So what should have been a 10 minute job took me several hours of unnecessary fussing.
I've had it on for about six months as well and it is working fine, though I have not taking it out on the ocean and it hasn't been dunked with a salt water wave, so I'm still skeptical about its long term viability.
In hindsight, I would buy instead the brightest LED replacement for existing incandescent bow light, and see how that worked first.
If you do decide the try the LED light I purchased, I'd recommend sealing the lens with silicone, and get these smaller butts that should fit through the existing wire tube on the bow light frame: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01F9 ... UTF8&psc=1
The existing wire is much lower gauge (i.e. thicker) than you need with these low power using LEDs.