Any PDQ 36's in the New England Area?

Post here if you want to discuss a topic specific to the PDQ Capella.
Laser
deckhand
deckhand

Any PDQ 36's in the New England Area?

Post by Laser »

Greetings:

I am considering a PDQ 36 as a possible Cat that will meet my needs. Unfortunately most of them for sale are elsewhere in the country. I live outside of Boston and am wondering if there were any owners with a 36 in the New England area that would be kind enough to let me take a peek at their beautiful boat.

Thank you

Bruce
Last edited by Laser on Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
maxicrom
admiral
admiral

Re: Any PDQ 36's in the New England Area?

Post by maxicrom »

Bruce,

You might want to check the owner list on the other website to see if there are any boats in your area. http://www.pdq36.com/ One other suggestion would be that there are 3 or 4 PDQ 36's in the Chesapeake (Annapolis, DC area), also the Annapolis US Sail boat show is coming up next month and you might want to check with some of the brokers listings.

Not sure if you saw Sandy's classified for "Page 83" which is in this area if still available - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2032

Hope this helps,

Mike
Mike & Linda
S/V II the Max
Laser
deckhand
deckhand

Post by Laser »

Mike,

Thank you for your suggestions. We have since made arrangements to travel and get on board a couple and look forward to seeing how things work out.

Bruce
MagicDragon
skipper
skipper

Post by MagicDragon »

We are located near Cleveland OH and will be putting our PDQ LRC up for sale due to health issues. Website is below, or you can call Angela 440-773-6413
http://www.MagicDragonPDQ.com
Angela Barbati
S/V Magic Dragon 36054
near Cleveland, OH