I got to visit Slow Dance in Deale

Post here if you want to discuss a topic specific to the PDQ Capella.
Missou
deckhand
deckhand

I got to visit Slow Dance in Deale

Post by Missou »

Thanks Eric and Bonnie for telling me about Slow Dance. I tryed to contact Vicki but she wasn't available. I spoke with George instead and he was able to meet us on Sunday morning before we had to leave.

We visited Slow Dance along with two other Island Packets. We found that the PDQ was too small for our needs. Hubby is a massage therapist and there is not enough space to install a table on the catamaran. If he would like to offer massages to other boaters in a marina, it would be quite difficult. Also, I didn't feel all that confortable walking around the deck and on the trampolines.

Thank you for all your comments and your advices, they were really helpful. For now, I will have to continue looking for my perfect boat. The one we have seen is way too expensive for our budget, Hubby and I found that the Island Packet 485 we visited at the show was perfect. It has room behind the center cockpit for him to do a good massage, and it is easy to walk around for me, especially after changing the pulpits to have some that are 30 inches high.

Thank you all and fair winds!!