Pictures just aren't the same

Post here if you want to discuss a topic specific to the PDQ Capella.
Mississippi
deckhand
deckhand

Pictures just aren't the same

Post by Mississippi »

Hello all! First time posting and I need your help.

I just moved to Homestead, FL after 24 yeqrs in the military. I've been bitten by the PDQ 36 bug, and I'd really like to see some in person to make sure that's the cat I want. The pictures and writeups are great, but they arent the same as seeing in person. Is there anyone in the South Florida area who would be willing to let me look at their boat and talk to me about all the likes and dislikes?

I look forward to talking to you all!

Lamar
Smj
1st mate
1st mate

Re: Pictures just aren't the same

Post by Smj »

Hi Lamar,
We are in Marathon and have a PDQ 36. Not to far away. Your welcome anytime, just let me know.
AJ
Mississippi
deckhand
deckhand

Post by Mississippi »

AJ,

Thank you! Please email or message me and I'll send my cell number. We would love to come by this week if possible just for a quick look.

Lamar
windrush
1st mate
1st mate

Post by windrush »

Hi Lamar. I'm not sure if Titusville is close enough to you but you'll find several 36's at Westland Marina. We're in the Berries right now, waiting to cross early this week to Lake Worth and then move Windrush up to Titusville to be hauled for the summer. PM me if you'd like to meet. All the best...
Bruce
Bruce & Val Marshall
s/v Windrush - 36074
Mississippi
deckhand
deckhand

Post by Mississippi »

Bruce,

Thank you for wtiting and the offer! We had a great day with AJ and his wife aboard their 36. It definitely reinforced what we wanted and aided us on our plan. Now we just need to stay in the hunt!

Blue skies,

Lamar