Midship Cleat Line Chock

Post here if you want to discuss a topic specific to the MV/32, MV/34, and MV/41.
AlanH
admiral
admiral

Midship Cleat Line Chock

Post by AlanH »

I am planning to add a second midship cleat and would like to add a second chock for the line. Of course it would be nice if I could find a matching chock and cleat. Does anyone have a source for both. Most important is the chock. I have searched the web and have not found one that looks like it.

Thanks, Alan

IMG_5490.JPG
Alan Hendry
Catbo
2006 34' Hull #81
75hp engines
James Power
admiral
admiral

Re: Midship Cleat Line Chock

Post by James Power »

Hi Alan,

Give Metaux Produit in Quebec Canada a call, 819-533-3222. They made the majority of the stainless deck hardware aboard PDQs and still have a lot of the original drawings. The second mid ship cleat is a handy upgrade. At the factory some boats received 2 mount mount pads for a second cleat where the coring has already been removed. This would save some work.

Hope this helps
James
AlanH
admiral
admiral

Re: Midship Cleat Line Chock

Post by AlanH »

James,

Thank you for the information. I called Metaux Produit and they do have the drawings. I placed an order for two at $117 each plus shipping and any import fees. They are scheduled for production in January. If anyone else needs these and they don't speak French ask for Sabastian.

I have not started yet but I will cross my fingers regarding the extra mounting pad.

Thanks Again James.
Alan Hendry
Catbo
2006 34' Hull #81
75hp engines