MV34 or 41 in Beaufort, NC

Post here if you want to discuss a topic specific to the MV/32, MV/34, and MV/41.
Shawnee83
deckhand
deckhand

MV34 or 41 in Beaufort, NC

Post by Shawnee83 »

I have been looking at these boats for several years and love what I see and have read about them. Like many of you, I’d like to purchase one for a retirement cruise several years from now. I would love to actually see one of these in person if anyone is cruising through the Beaufort, NC Docks someday and is willing to show me their boat. If anyone has a planned stop while running north or south through the area someday, please contact me if you are willing to show me your boat. Jonathan Smith 919-274-0304.
Thanks!
deising
admiral
admiral

Re: MV34 or 41 in Beaufort, NC

Post by deising »

You missed at least 4 of us returning from a cruise to Maine several weeks ago. I am sure some or all of us would have been happy to accommodate you. We have a 34 and love it.
Duane Ising
m/v Diva Di
Punta Gorda, FL
2006 PDQ MV 34 - hull 91, 75HP, 3-blade
Shawnee83
deckhand
deckhand

Re: MV34 or 41 in Beaufort, NC

Post by Shawnee83 »

That’s to bad. A day late and a dollar short for me. I don’t live in Beaufort but my boat does and when in town I’m at the Beaufort Docks. I think I was in town 3 weekends in a row prior to this weekend so maybe you passed by on a weekday? Perhaps next time or another group? Thanks for the reply.