Annual Rhumb Line/PDQ Rendezvous 2023

Post here if you want to discuss a topic specific to the MV/32, MV/34, and MV/41.
rlys
1st mate
1st mate

Annual Rhumb Line/PDQ Rendezvous 2023

Post by rlys »

This was mailed out to our owner list...most of you probably received it already however just in case you are not in our database (just means you bought your PDQ elsewhere and we'll discuss THAT another time 😉!) here is a copy of what went out. If you didn't receive the email and you reply to me, please give me your names, boat name, hull no and email so I can include you in future correspondance.

Hello PDQ Owners!

We hope this email finds you well and happily cruising somewhere spectacular. It's about this time of year we start thinking about our Owners Rendezvous. As most of you know, Rhumb Line has been hosting this event for about 15 years...yes, 15! It has always been a fun day for sharing knowledge, meeting new owners and just generally socializing. Aside from lunch and dinner, Rhumb Line has covered all costs associated with the event as a way to "pay-it-forward" to our owners and keep the "sales" wheel turning. Well, 2022 has proven to be a unique year in that we don't have the typical 3-4 boats coming to the market as in past years. Call it a change in the economy, owners enjoying their vessels or the few that have chosen to sell on their own. It unfortunately means that Rhumb Line needs to adjust a little.

So this year we'd like to take a poll of our owners. Please copy and paste the questions below into an email back to me (beth@rhumblineyachtsales.com). With enough participation, we can still make this event happen and, as always, we'd love you're feedback on making it better.

1. If we held our annual full-day event in mid January, in Stuart, FL, would you attend?
2. If we had to charge a fee (aside from dinner and lunch costs) to cover presenters, materials, venue etc would you still participate?
3. Aside from the mechanical, flotilla and owners modification seminars, are there others you would like to see?
4. Would you be interested in presenting anything specific to the group?

Sincerely,

Team Rhumb Line
Rhumb Line Yacht Sales
www.rhumblineyachtsales.com
Beth Simkins
Rhumb Line Yacht Sales