Gettin' ready for the season....

PDQ issues applicable across all PDQ Yachts (or if you can't find a place for something, it probably belongs here for now)
Mishigas
admiral
admiral

Gettin' ready for the season....

Post by Mishigas »

(Meant to post here, double post in Powercat Site...sorry)

OK where is everyone.....I know it's March 3rd and nobody is on line checking out this site huh???? Well my "Put In" date is the week of April 3rd. Starting to get a few things done--"pre-season".
Replaced and added new transducer for new Starboard hull 2nd Sounder.
Painting the skeg rub from my several groundings behind Atl City N.J. last year.
New Wipers, filters, etc.....etc..... Looking forward to this years season.
Everyone here in Maryland begins to "Put In" on the 2nd week of April. Heidi and I decided that with the heat on board and inside helm, an early "Splash" will provide our much needed PDQ fix and a chance for some cool weather early spring weekends on the hook. Anyone have their plans for the season and wish to share them?????Post it here.
Smooth Seas.......Sandy Kramer PDQ PC34 "MISHIGAS"
Mishigas
admiral
admiral

Post by Mishigas »

Anyone out there???? Test....Test....One....Two.....Hello.... Wow, this PDQ site is becoming a ghost town. Nobody has any plans huh....Out...
doubledutch
admiral
admiral

summer on the way

Post by doubledutch »

Things are a bit later up here in Canada however I did crawl under the tarp last weekend to start a couple small repairs. Serious prep work is at least a month away - we do well to splash by end of May.

Hoping for an early spring....
duetto
admiral
admiral

Post by duetto »

i can't resist. i checked the prop shaft zincs today in marathon harbor....water temp 79f

:D
john & diane cummings
duetto mv34 #23
jbrad
skipper
skipper

Post by jbrad »

Hello,

MY son and I have been running the boat for the last month or so quite a lot. The weather here has been very nice this winter and we have been able to short cruise all year. We are looking forward to the warming season so we can hit the water. Take care.

Jonathan and Jimmy
Mr Busy PC 059
MR BUSY