PDQ work tour # 2

PDQ issues applicable across all PDQ Yachts (or if you can't find a place for something, it probably belongs here for now)
James Power
admiral
admiral

PDQ work tour # 2

Post by James Power »

Hi all. With fall approaching its time to start organizing the PDQ work tour. This year we are going to break the tour into 2 parts, Annapolis area around boat show time and southern states after the new year. If you have any items we can help out with you can send me a private message thru the PDQ forum, or email james_power@rogers.com . James
Lady of the Lake
Site Admin

Re: PDQ work tour # 2

Post by Lady of the Lake »

Would love to have you stop by and see Lady of the Lake if you are in the Punta Gorda area after the first of the year. Call me if your plans bring you down that way. No specific projects yet but I am sure we can make a list pretty quickly :-)

Sam

321-258-4887
Sam and Gina Densler
s/v Lady of the Lake
PDQ36 Hull #15
Punta Gorda, FL
James Power
admiral
admiral

Post by James Power »

Sounds good Sam. We can get together when I pass thru Melbourne and work out the details. Hope all is well. James
Bargain Bill
skipper
skipper

Post by Bargain Bill »

I'm looking to install an icemaker - - perhaps on the flybridge deck, under the L-shaped seat to port. If this is something you'd tackle, give me a call to discuss.

Bill Carlson
MV 34 #29
302-230-1537
Bill & Fran Carlson
Easy Riders MV34 #029
Ocean City, MD
James Power
admiral
admiral

Post by James Power »

No problem Bill, I will call you and we can work out the when and where details. James