James Power work tour

PDQ issues applicable across all PDQ Yachts (or if you can't find a place for something, it probably belongs here for now)
Charlie34E
deckhand
deckhand

James Power work tour

Post by Charlie34E »

James Power & his work on PDQ-- it is the best investment you will make on your boat!! He just left Elixir- Isle of Palms, SC- He and his nephew, Jessie, spent about 6 hrs on the boat -bow to stern- fixing a lot of items I had for him- primarily maintenance that I could not do and items that I would never have known about. Also gave me a few items for the boat yard to do when the boat is to be hauled. He also pointed out items taht I could do rather than paying him for. HONEST!! He fee is very reasonable. I think I was the last boat on his "work tour" this year, but do your boat a favor and try to get on his schedule for next year! If want any more details, send me a private email and i'll be glad to talk by phone.
Mishigas
admiral
admiral

Re: James Power work tour

Post by Mishigas »

I hope it's not the "last boat" on his tour as he usually moves north to the Chesapeake region to service a few more boats (mine included). i agree that James is a class act and very honest, fair and has unlimited knowledge with these vessels. I got on his list early in the year with a few minor items that needs attention. Regards, Sandy K "MISHIGAS"
Lady of the Lake
Site Admin

Post by Lady of the Lake »

James,
Please put me on the list next time you are in SW Florida, this year or next. Boat is in Punta Gorda. Lots of PDQs down here.

Sam
Sam and Gina Densler
s/v Lady of the Lake
PDQ36 Hull #15
Punta Gorda, FL
James Power
admiral
admiral

Post by James Power »

Hey Guys,

Thanks for the kind words. It means a lot, and thanks for showing us some of that famous Southern Hospitality Charley. Our plans are to be in the Annapolis area around mid May, so we'll see you then Sandy, and your on the top of the list for our next Florida Tour Sam.

James