PDQ OWNERS GET TOGETHER IN ANNAPOLIS ?

PDQ issues applicable across all PDQ Yachts (or if you can't find a place for something, it probably belongs here for now)
Missou
deckhand
deckhand

Re: PDQ OWNERS GET TOGETHER IN ANNAPOLIS ?

Post by Missou »

Hello!

If there are no objections, John and I will be happy to join your group to do so talking and learn more about the PDQs.

See you all soon.
maxicrom
admiral
admiral

Post by maxicrom »

No problem,

My family is from Pointe-au-Pic, Charlevoix (c'est pas de problem, les autres Quebecois sont bien venue a' chez nous). Most of the group are pretty knowledgeable on the various years and models.

Mike & Linda
Mike & Linda
S/V II the Max
Missou
deckhand
deckhand

Post by Missou »

Merci Mike!

Thanks a lot and we'll see you soon!
Dame
deckhand
deckhand

Post by Dame »

well-we got the question going but I am afraid that melanie and I will be unable to attend as we are flying back to florida on sunday.we hope all have a great time-perhaps see you at the show.If anyone is cruiseing the west coast of florida ,we would love to meet them and we have a free mooring in kings bay-crystal river,fl-swim w/ the manatees!
dave and mel irvine
DAME
fmairvine@msn.com
maxicrom
admiral
admiral

Post by maxicrom »

All,
Looks like the weather is going to cooperate next weekend - partly cloudy but 76 degrees (a distant cry from this weekend). We'll have the grill fired up around 6pm and hopefully the weather will hold so we can enjoy the view from the deck. If you plan on coming by boat let me know by private message so we can make arrangements for dinghy docking, etc...

We're looking forward to seeing everyone again -

Mike & Linda
Mike & Linda
S/V II the Max
Missou
deckhand
deckhand

Post by Missou »

I learned that we will have to leave the show earier on Sunday and won't be able to make it to the get together on Sunday after all. We were wondering if it would be possible to meet with one of you guys to see a PDQ before we leave either on Friday or Saturday evening or on Sunday afternnon. If it is possible, please let me know.
eepstein
admiral
admiral

Post by eepstein »

We wont be back in Annapolis until Sunday evening, but there is a PDQ36 named Slow Dance in Deale for Sale. Here is the broker's contact info: Vicki Rasmussen
301.261.5775 www.integrityyachtsales.com. Also you should contact Angela about her boat - it is in excellent condition and offered at a great price (www.magicdragonpdq.com).

Best of luck.
Eric & Bonnie Epstein
s/v Desert Star, PDQ36, Hull 49
Annapolis, MD
maxicrom
admiral
admiral

Post by maxicrom »

I've had a few questions about anchoring in Selby Bay - here is some info email me with any questions. Looking froward to seeing the PDQ group tomorrow afternoon.
Attachments
Achoring in Selby Bay
Achoring in Selby Bay
Anchoring in Selby Bay.jpg (250.19 KiB) Viewed 20887 times
Mike & Linda
S/V II the Max
holomoku
skipper
skipper

Post by holomoku »

Thanks for hosting Mike and Linda!
Food was great !

Nice to meet you and Eric and Bonnie.
We had a really nice time

Spencer & Chris
eepstein
admiral
admiral

Post by eepstein »

It was a great time, thank you Mike and Linda. Issac, Jenelle and Ryan say thanks too. Hope all goes well with your neck Mike.

All the best,
Eric and Bonnie
Eric & Bonnie Epstein
Annapolis, MD
maxicrom
admiral
admiral

Post by maxicrom »

All,

Well we did the annual Boat Show get together on Selby Bay, it was small gathering this year but the weather was stellar and allowed us to party on the deck. We got to meet Spencer and Chris new PDQ owners from the Baltimore area. We understand that Sandy was double booked and couldn't make it (had be to be since he's only a mile up the road from us), the Antares the crew said that James had been running ragged with repairs all week, he was missed. Eric and Bonnie brought their visiting friends (from Iowa and Colorado) and a number of our boater friends were on hand to add local flavor. Doug a friend of ours who has crewed with us a number of times attended the show and is now seriously considering his first boat.

A good time was had by all, our thanks to all that brought goodies and comraderie. My thanks especially to Linda for getting everything ready on our end (I was working on the house and not much help...).

Mike
Mike & Linda
S/V II the Max
maxicrom
admiral
admiral

2012 PDQ OWNERS GET TOGETHER IN ANNAPOLIS Sail show?

Post by maxicrom »

All,

Might as well use last years post... things have been quiet and it was still showing in the "General" column.

With the boat show coming Oct. 4 - 8th this thought I would see what the interest level is for a 2012 PDQ get together. Linda and I would be glad to host an evening at our house or on the beach at Selby - most likely Sunday the 7th.

If you are interested post to the thread or PM us,

Mike & Linda
Mike & Linda
S/V II the Max
eepstein
admiral
admiral

Post by eepstein »

We'll be there. :-)
Eric & Bonnie Epstein
Annapolis, MD
Dame
deckhand
deckhand

Post by Dame »

mel and i wrote the original post last year but we were unable to stay till the time of the get together.we plan to attend the show again this year but again cant make the get together as we are flying back to florida on sat evening.it's a shame as we would love to have the honor to meet with other PDQ owners. We find that the PDQ is a special vessel ,as i am sure other owners are special people.

dave and mel irvine
Dame
PDQ 36
maxicrom
admiral
admiral

Post by maxicrom »

Sorry about the timing,

Mike & Linda
Mike & Linda
S/V II the Max