Searching for a 32!

PDQ issues applicable across all PDQ Yachts (or if you can't find a place for something, it probably belongs here for now)
Ken Page
deckhand
deckhand

Searching for a 32!

Post by Ken Page »

Searching for a 32.
Hi, my wife and I are presently searching in Florida at PDQ catamarans. We've seen a couple of very nice 36's and hope to see a couple more in the next two days. Our problem is...we REALLY want to see a 32 for comparison as we were originally looking at the Gemini 105 for the "KISS" factor. Now that we have seen the PDQ we are strongly attracted to the heavier construction of the PDQ. Alas there are no 32's that we can find on the internet other than far up north.
Does anyone know of a 32 for sale somewhere on the lower east coast? Or, is there a present owner of a 32 that would be happy to show us one so we can compare the two.
Ken & Vicky Page
Lady of the Lake
Site Admin

Re: Searching for a 32!

Post by Lady of the Lake »

Ken,
I try to keep a current list of all PDQ sail cats of all sizes that are for sale at www.pdq36.com for our members. There is one in GA but it looks like there is a sale pending. If you are in central Florida, talk to Tom on Dog House, he is a great PDQ32 asset to the forum.

Sam
Sam and Gina Densler
s/v Lady of the Lake
PDQ36 Hull #15
Punta Gorda, FL
Ken Page
deckhand
deckhand

Post by Ken Page »

Thanks Sam, that 32 in Georgia was going to be first on our list to see as we came south but went under contract the Sunday before we left.
Our time is just about up here (FL), maybe in a few weeks (getting warmer) we'll be searching further north.
amytom
admiral
admiral

Post by amytom »

Sorry I missed this earlier; been busy at work.
Ken, if you're still around and want to check out a 32 PM me and we can get together.
Also I do know of another early model 3 cabin 32 down here for sale.