PDQ Logo Stuff - shirts, hats, etc.

PDQ issues applicable across all PDQ Yachts (or if you can't find a place for something, it probably belongs here for now)
Lady of the Lake
Site Admin

PDQ Logo Stuff - shirts, hats, etc.

Post by Lady of the Lake »

Looks like I am not having any luck locating any PDQ stuff. I would like to have shirts, hats, contact (business) cards, etc. Maybe even a PDQ logo and then my boat name underneath. I have a guy here in Melbourne that would do these for us for a reasonable price but the setup fee is the tough part. They work with you on that if the volume is high (ours is not) so I would have to drop a bunch up front to get the logos done. The text underneath is usually done without a setup charge. So, if there is anyone out there who is interested in the same kind of stuff, drop me a line at sdensler@mac.com and tell me what you think. Also if anyone has any contacts that could provide a logo that is already programmed, that could save some costs. And finally, if you have any ideas I didn't think about, please tell me what you think.

Thanks,
Sam and Gina
Sam and Gina Densler
s/v Lady of the Lake
PDQ36 Hull #15
Punta Gorda, FL
SecondWind
admiral
admiral

Logo

Post by SecondWind »

Sam & Gina,

Please contact me or Bob via private e-mail (on our website, under our profile.) We have copies of the PDQ logo.
Terry Green
s/v Second Wind