Chesapeake Bay Owners Rendezvous

PDQ issues applicable across all PDQ Yachts (or if you can't find a place for something, it probably belongs here for now)
ELIXIR
1st mate
1st mate

Chesapeake Bay Owners Rendezvous

Post by ELIXIR »

There will be a rendezvous of PDQ owners, both sail and power, at the Tides Inn on Carters Creek just off the Rappahannock River May 19 and 20.

For details, please contact jstalnaker@cox.net
Jim Stalnaker
ELIXIR
1st mate
1st mate

Post by ELIXIR »

May 19 & 20 at the Tides Inn. The Tides Inn is holding 10 slips wide enough for a PDQ but owners need to contact the Tides dockmaster - dockmaster@tidesinn.com or 800 843 3743 to reserve your slip now as they will not continue to hold the slips indefinately. There is a protected anchorage within 100 yards of the docks as well for those who prefer dinking in. We'll have a pool side dinner one night, pier side cocktails, and other activities are available ranging from 3 pools, 3 golf courses, tennis, spa, bikes, shops, & museums....and shared good company of fellow boaters.
I have emailed folks but lack many correct addreses. If you haven't heard from me email me at jstalnaker@cox.net for further details.
Jim Stalnaker ELIXIR PC34 Hull 63
ELIXIR
1st mate
1st mate

Phone # correction for Tides

Post by ELIXIR »

Opps..sorry ... correct #'s for the Tides Inn are 800 843 37456 and 804 438 5060.
If you reserve a slip remember to let me know you are coming please.
Jim Stalnaker - jstalnaker@wil.sav
Jim Stalnaker