Post here for issues with outboard engines (i.e Yamaha 9.9) on PDQ yachts
- Posts: 404
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 8:57 am
- Location: Punta Gorda, Fl (33950)
s/v Second Wind
- Posts: 694
- Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:57 am
- Location: Orlando, FL S/V DogHouse PDQ32009
Interesting direction but at 175kg (385lb) might be a bit much for a PDQ.
- 1st mate
- Posts: 48
- Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:58 am
Wouldn't do this to a PDQ but there was a catamaran in British Columbia with a big outboard on a turntable in the cockpit. High bridge deck clearance so he had to get custom shaft extensions made.