PDQ Cookout October 9th in Annapolis

Questions about places PDQ's go, field reports about where you've been, and crew requests
eepstein
admiral
admiral

PDQ Cookout October 9th in Annapolis

Post by eepstein »

We believe we have enough consensus to have a cookout in Annapolis on Friday October 9th from 5pm to 9pm after the sailboat show.

All PDQ/Antares owners, forum members, former employees, and related cruising friends are welcome. We will supply hot dogs and burgers and some side dishes. Anyone who wishes to bring something is welcome to do so. The dinghy (aka large cooler) will be full of ice, beer, sodas, and wine. Add to it, or come and help yourself.

The location is 1328 Fishing Creek Road, Annapolis, MD 21403. Located 7 houses from the water on Fishing Creek (feel free to anchor out and dinghy to the beach and walk up the street), 5 miles from downtown Annapolis (Sandy has offered to caravan walkers), or drive to the house.

Please RSVP to me at eric@epstein.bz so we can better plan for food and drink. Contact Sandy for a ride.

Hope to see you there.
Eric & Bonnie Epstein
s/v Desert Star, PDQ36, Hull 49
Annapolis, MD
Page 83
admiral
admiral

Re: PDQ Cookout October 9th in Annapolis

Post by Page 83 »

If you are sailing or flying in to see the show and won't have wheels, drop me a note here and I'll pick you up.
Sandy Daugherty "Page 83" PDQ 36026
eepstein
admiral
admiral

Re: PDQ Cookout October 9th in Annapolis

Post by eepstein »

Don't forget the cookout Friday from 5 to 9-ish. We have about 14 people coming. The address is 1328 Fishing Creek Rd, Annapolis. Hope to see many of you there.
Eric & Bonnie Epstein
s/v Desert Star, PDQ36, Hull 49
Annapolis, MD