Kokomo is OUTTA here ...

Questions about places PDQ's go, field reports about where you've been, and crew requests
Kokomo
admiral
admiral

Kokomo is OUTTA here ...

Post by Kokomo »

Four years ago we took delivery of PDQ 36080 in anticipation of our retirement. We lived aboard in Baltimore and lived through 4 winters including one blizzard of "historic" proportion. On June 18th we FINALLY both retired and we cast off to live the dream we started with the purchase of our PDQ - Kokomo . On our second day out, we sit here in the Cohassey River just north of Cape May, NJ. Our plans are to cruise New England as far north as Maine, return to the Chesapeake Bay in late Sept., attend the PDQ owners dinner, leave for Florida in October, and cross over to the Bahamas around January 1st. We'll return in May and do it again (God willing...) I wanted to thank all of the PDQ owners, and the people at PDQ, for answering our many questions over the years. One of the BEST things about owning a PDQ is the Owners Association and the friends we've made. If you see Kokomo in your area be sure to give us a shout. You can see what we're up to (when it's working) at: http://catamaran_kokomo.tripod.com/

See you all at the dinner in October.

Roger and Bonnie
s/v Kokomo 8) :D
Roger and Bonnie
salwa
Site Admin

Congratulations!

Post by salwa »

Hey Bonnie and Roger,

I've very envious of the two of you. I love your website and the photographs are fantastic. Please keep us posted with your new adventures.

Salwa
...be adventurous