Bahamas bound

Questions about places PDQ's go, field reports about where you've been, and crew requests
Oh Sea Dee
deckhand
deckhand

Bahamas bound

Post by Oh Sea Dee »

Oh Sea Dee (32035) is heading over for a short jaunt...departing from Miami 6/11 (Lord willing...hope the weather improves!). Just wonder if any other PDQ's will be out there. It's our first crossing - yes, we know every one else goes in the winter- but we can't wait! Taking two weeks around the Berrys.
Ted Cook
Vernon Mealey
deckhand
deckhand

Bahama trip

Post by Vernon Mealey »

Hello Ted

Sorry to say we can not make the trip with you but I wanted to say Hi. My wife Aura and I just purchased "Distant Music" #36075 recently and we happen to be your neighbors. Our boat is docked in Miami, we live in Margate and earn money to keep it afloat in Cooper City.

We look forward to meeting you one day. Please feel free to contact me at my cell number 954-32594705.

Have a great trip!

Warm regards,

Aura & Vernon Mealey
Vernon Mealey
deckhand
deckhand

Post by Vernon Mealey »

TED
JUST NOTICED MY PHONE NUMBER WAS OFF HERE IS THE CORRECT ONE 954-325-4705
THANKS
VERNON
Allezcat
admiral
admiral

Post by Allezcat »

Hi Aura & Vernon,

We traveled often with the Martins on Distant Music and look forward to meeting you. Allezcat is tied up behind our house in Punta Gorda. There is ample space to tie up for a visit if you get to the West coast and several PDQ owners in the area. Welcome to the PDQ clan.

Chet & Sharon White
Allezcat 36010