Wanted PDQ 36 Classic

Use this forum to list items you have for sale or items you want to buy.
Tandem
deckhand
deckhand

Wanted PDQ 36 Classic

Post by Tandem »

Hi,

I'm looking to buy a PDQ 36 Classic. I've looked through this forum and YachtWorld.com but they were either LRCs, had 2 heads or were priced over my budget.

Please contact me if you know of any that might be for sale.

Thanks,

Steve
Bath, NC
next exit
skipper
skipper

Post by next exit »

Don Wilson
Next Exit
Tandem
deckhand
deckhand

Post by Tandem »

Hi Don,

Thanks for the link...lot's of good information. I checked the for sale links...36038 seems to be for charter rather than for sale. 36068 is a good link but Catnap has been taken off the market.

Steve
phild
skipper
skipper

Post by phild »

Steve,
You need to go to the "For Sale" link WITHIN the Charter Web page and you'll see the pdq listed - appears the charter boat is the one for sale! I recently (8/2006) purchased hull 36094 after spending several months searching. It may take some time but based on my experience it's well worth the effort. Good luck with your search!
Phil and Mary DiDomenico
s/v Arabella

"There is more to sailing than ropes and winches, cleats and bulging sails. There are faraway places and the everchanging light, and the silence, and a great peace at the bottom of your soul." - Mate
Vernon Mealey
deckhand
deckhand

Post by Vernon Mealey »

Hello Steve

I am considering selling "Distant Music" hull #36075. She is a 1999 and may be what you are looking for. If you respond to this post after 11/17 I may be slow to respond as I will be out of the country for a few weeks.

Good luck with your search.

Vernon
Tandem
deckhand
deckhand

Post by Tandem »

Hi Don & Mary (Arabella),

Thanks for the link clarification (I'll contact them) and the words of encouragement. Everyone responding in the forum and privately has been so friendly...looking forward to joining the community as an owner!!!!

Steve
Tandem
deckhand
deckhand

Post by Tandem »

Blush, NOT Don and Mary, but Phil and Mary!
Tandem
deckhand
deckhand

Post by Tandem »

Hi Vernon (Distant Music)

Thanks for the reply and the good wishes. I’ll contact you offline tomorrow.

Steve
Lady of the Lake
Site Admin

Post by Lady of the Lake »

Vernon,
If you want me to post a link to your website or post some pics of your boat for sale on the http://www.pdq36.com website, send them to sdensler@islandfx.com. No charge, I am just trying to offer a PDQ resource including links, for sale, for charter, etc.

Sam
Sam and Gina Densler
s/v Lady of the Lake
PDQ36 Hull #15
Punta Gorda, FL
Vernon Mealey
deckhand
deckhand

Post by Vernon Mealey »

Sam

Thanks for the offer but I am not certain I want to sell (love the PDQ to much). I had bought the boat to enjoy with my wife who was fighting cancer at the time and we enjoyed it tremendiously for a year before she passed away last April.

Since she passed away I do not use it to much, but when I do I enjoy it. Also I am thinking about doing a 3 month cruse this spring.

Anyway, I guess if a buyer fell in my lap I would sell it and charter when the urge comes up.

Vernon