Posting of items for sale

Use this forum to list items you have for sale or items you want to buy.
Lady of the Lake
Site Admin

Posting of items for sale

Post by Lady of the Lake »

I am posting this as a new topic for all to read and comment on so it doesn't get lost in one of the "for sale" listings. A question was raised about posting items for sale on the PDQ Forum and the desire to keep this data segregated from the general PDQ questions and answers type postings. A very good question. Here is my reply:

That is exactly what we did to keep this stuff segregated. It is only allowed in this Classified Forum under the heading of "Classified - Use this forum to list items you have for sale or items you want to buy." You may be reading these posts from your "View New Posts" list and not noticed that different heading. If you go back to the Board Index at the top level you will see what I mean about the segregation of all classifieds. I think this is a valuable service, in fact, you are about to see one that should make many forum members very happy. I just had a new subscriber today, Holland Marine Products, the company that bought up all of the remaining PDQ inventory when they went to auction. From what I see, they could be a very good source for hard to find parts.

Sam
Sam and Gina Densler
s/v Lady of the Lake
PDQ36 Hull #15
Punta Gorda, FL
duetto
admiral
admiral

Re: Posting of items for sale

Post by duetto »

sam,

sorry! i did read from view new posts and didn't notice the classfied forum.

again, my apologies.
john & diane cummings
duetto mv34 #23
Lady of the Lake
Site Admin

Re: Posting of items for sale

Post by Lady of the Lake »

No apology necessary, I thought that might be the case. Just trying to be a good forum moderator...

Sam
Sam and Gina Densler
s/v Lady of the Lake
PDQ36 Hull #15
Punta Gorda, FL