2000 Altair Classic for sale

Use this forum to list items you have for sale or items you want to buy.
Anthony Motley
deckhand
deckhand

2000 Altair Classic for sale

Post by Anthony Motley »

Katana is an impeccably maintained 2000 Altair fresh water boat, shrinkwrapped each winter. 550hrs on engines, double sized battery bank, seperate ST60 speed/wind/depth read outs, s-1 wheel pilot core pack. Spinnaker w/sock, 2 mainsails. jib and 150% genoa. full inventory/photos/ inventory/price available by e-mail.
mikeandrebecca
admiral
admiral

Re: 2000 Altair Classic for sale

Post by mikeandrebecca »

I sent you a PM Anthony.
dfaith
deckhand
deckhand

Post by dfaith »

My wife and I have been living aboard our CS 36 Merlin in Nanaimo for the past 7 years. Accordingly, I have a preference for inboard diesels. We are planning to do some extended cruising in the Bahamas and Caribbean in the near future and have been looking for a PDQ 36 LRC . They are few and far between. We've been down to Florida twice over the last 4 months looking for boats and have spoken to several couples who are cruising in PDQ 36's with outboards and we honestly haven't heard any negatives expressed (apart from needing an auxiliary generator). Would you forward complete details regarding Katana so that we can give her some consideration.
Thank you.
Dave Faith
mikeandrebecca
admiral
admiral

Post by mikeandrebecca »

I am very happy to say my wife Rebecca and I will be Katana's new owners! The boat was surveyed yesterday and everything was great. The boat is immaculate, a testament to the care that she has received. Anthony and Jackie, Katana's present owners, will be helping us deliver the boat to her new home in Kingston, Ontario on July 4th weekend. We can't wait!

Mike

http://www.zerotocruising.com
Page 83
admiral
admiral

Post by Page 83 »

Congratulations, and welcome to the PDQ community! As you have already discovered, we are a bunch of friendly enthusiasts with some helpful (or otherwise) advice on virtually any topic!
Sandy Daugherty "Page 83" PDQ 36026
mikeandrebecca
admiral
admiral

Post by mikeandrebecca »

Thanks Sandy! We have been longtime lurkers here so have seen how helpful everyone is. We are very much newbies so will no doubt have plenty of questions as time goes by.

Mike