WANT TO TRADE UP TO A LARGER TRAWLER?

Use this forum to list items you have for sale or items you want to buy.
Maritime
deckhand
deckhand

WANT TO TRADE UP TO A LARGER TRAWLER?

Post by Maritime »

Greetings:
I own a 2007 Selene 47 Ocean Trawler that is currently moored in Vancouver, BC, and have spent the last several summers cruising the incomparable Pacific NW. I am sure that many of you know about the miles of spectacular scenery along mostly protected coastline, but you might be surprised to learn that the waters of Desolation Sound often get into the 70's in the fall!

My wife and I have decided that it is time to either sell Maritime, or as I would prefer, trade into a smaller boat. I have always admired the PDQ 34 power cats, and would like to get the word out that we would like to find an owner who wants to trade up to a larger yacht. Location is not important, as there are so many places to explore around the world! I have posted details and photos on a new web site at http://www.MVMaritime.com, and I can be contacted at MVMaritime@gmail.com.

Thanks for sharing your owner's site.
Smooth cruising!
Rob Bonner

P.S. Any cruisers who would like answers to questions on cruising Washington state, the BC Coast and SE Alaska are welcome to contact me. I have spent quite a few year not only cruising this area, but have also spent 7 years as a commercial fisherman there.
mikeandrebecca
admiral
admiral

Re: WANT TO TRADE UP TO A LARGER TRAWLER?

Post by mikeandrebecca »

That is a beautiful boat, Rob!

Mike