Wanted: PDQ 32 in Florida

Use this forum to list items you have for sale or items you want to buy.
Emile
deckhand
deckhand

Wanted: PDQ 32 in Florida

Post by Emile »

Hi All, can you help us find a boat please? PDQ32 Altair (1997 or better) preferred but will also consider PDQ36 Capella with skegs to protect the rudders. Prefer the hard top models.

Boat should not have any structural damage and should be sail ready. We don't want a boat with dyneema rigging or shorter mast either.
We want sails < 5 years old (Ideally a Main, Genoa, Asym spinnaker and storm jib) - Dacron ok.
Standing rigging < 7 years old
Running Rigging < 5 years old
Engines should be in 100% working condition with < 600 hours preferred with manual tilt instead of electric tilt. 9.9 Yamaha HT 4 stroke preferred.
We do want at least 400 Watts of solar and at least 400ah batteries < 3 years old
Instruments should be < 3 years old ideally including (autopilot, wind / depth/ navigation
We need decent size anchors and rode with at least 150 feet of chain. Anchors should be at least 35lbs.
We don't need AC/microwaves/marine heads/dinghy/dinghy outboards/radar/ssb/customization to the boat (Solar arch is ok though)
We don't need a shower or working fridge freezer (but would be nice if it did work) and yes we do wash ourselves :P
We are in Florida (West Coast) but will travel for the right boat (ideally located in the USA) as to not have to worry about time and expense of importing one.
We like the one used by ZeroToCruising for example. I think it was a 2000 model?

Email: dutoit.emile@gmail.com

Thanks
Emile
Lady of the Lake
Site Admin

Re: Wanted: PDQ 32 in Florida

Post by Lady of the Lake »

Have you checked my www.pdq36.com? It is not just 36s anymore, we try to keep a listing of ALL PDQ sailing catamarans for sale.

Sam
Sam and Gina Densler
s/v Lady of the Lake
PDQ36 Hull #15
Punta Gorda, FL
SecondWind
admiral
admiral

Post by SecondWind »

Terry Green
s/v Second Wind
Phenix-former-owner
Site Admin

Post by Phenix-former-owner »

Thanks for posting this, Terry. I was just about to add it when I saw your post.
--