PDQ 32 Catamaran Sailboat
VAREKAI was the last 32 built by PDQ Yachts of Canada. She is Hull #51 a 2003 model. As a Sport Cruiser PDQ put years of experience into VAREKAI making her a cruisers dream. There is so much information about this Yacht that I’m only list a few of the items making VAREKAI extra special.
She is currently lying on the Great Lakes (western end of Lake Erie) and in the water for a few more weeks.
Google “PDQ 32” for pictures and specs.
* She has NEVER been in Saltwater. If you’ve looked at vessels spending lots of time in the ocean you’ll know what I mean. Although, as many of her sister ships will attest to, the PDQ32 is quite at home in th Ocean.
* Tall Rig for extra performance
* Stern Crane for EASILY raising the high speed dingy and motor. Hypalon RIB and Mercy 9.9
* Two water tanks. 25gal and 50gal. Hot and Cold pressure.
* Extra large holding tank, 50 gal
* Extra large Fuel tank, 50 gal, to power twin Yamaha 9.9
* Opening hatches ~ 11. Opening port lights ~ 12
* Mainsail, Self tacking Jib, Spinnaker
* Complete cockpit enclosure
* Ultra Leather interior
Use this forum to list items you have for sale or items you want to buy.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests