A New Owner

Post here if you want to discuss a topic specific to the PDQ Antares.
sailors3
deckhand
deckhand

A New Owner

Post by sailors3 »

We are proud owners of hull #15. Just wondering if anyone is still posting on this forum? Would like to start some discussions about equipment that you have that has worked or not. Things to look for upon taking delivery. Just try to start get to know some of the other owners out there. Thanks for any response. :?:
eyecatcher
deckhand
deckhand

us 2

Post by eyecatcher »

We also are new proud owners just arriving to this site. We will take delivery of Hull #14 in May '06. We will port her in Pensacola FL. I also want to know lots of user friendly do and don'ts. Maybe we can be of help to each other. My main ????? right now have to do with the water maker and the generator. I want to know if the generator is gonna be big enough to run all three a/c units at once and if the little wonder water maker is the right choice for live-aboards.

Don and Bobby Stephens
Last edited by eyecatcher on Tue Aug 02, 2005 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tanah-Keeta
admiral
admiral

Post by Tanah-Keeta »

My choice for a watermaker is Spectra. Pricy but it works great. I have the smallest.. it makes about 7 gal per hour. For a liveaboard, you would probably want a larger one.
Ron McDaniel
TK III 34108
jbrad
skipper
skipper

PENSACOLA

Post by jbrad »

HI DON AND DEBBIE.

I LIVE IN PENSACOLA AND HAVE A MV34," MR. BUSY ". WE HAVE HAD VERY GOOD RELATIONS WITH THE PDQ GROUP AND ENJOY THE BOAT. IF YOU WANT TO DISCUSS, EMAIL @ JBRADMASON@AOL.COM
MR BUSY