PDQ36 Website www.pdq36.com

Post here if you want to discuss a topic specific to the PDQ Capella.
Lady of the Lake
Site Admin

PDQ36 Website www.pdq36.com

Post by Lady of the Lake »

I decided to put up a website for the PDQ36. It is not my intention to duplicate the PDQ Forum, but instead, to provide an area for us to compile some fun info about our boats. I have put links to PDQ Yachts and the PDQ forum. In addition, I can add any other links that you all think are pertinent.

However, my main motivation is to provide a photo album for us to post pictures of our boats. I have included a link to my pics and would like to add links for as many of the hulls as possible. If you don't have a site to link to, I would be glad to post some pics for you if you send me pics to sdensler@mac.com.

I would also like to add links to any PDQs for sale or for charter. If you have such a vessel, send me info and pics and I will post them.

I would love any feedback to make the site better or constructive criticism if you think the site is worthless.

Thanks,
Sam
Sam and Gina Densler
s/v Lady of the Lake
PDQ36 Hull #15
Punta Gorda, FL
SecondWind
admiral
admiral

Link

Post by SecondWind »

Sam,

I have added your link to the Southwest Florida POA website.
Terry Green
s/v Second Wind
phild
skipper
skipper

Questionable info

Post by phild »

Maybe I'm off base with this but the "PDQ 36 Manual" posted seems to be a composite of both Antares and Capella infomation which can be very difficult to follow if not down right misleading if you are looking for information on the Capella!