Information for first time users - registration, posting pictures, testing, suggestions, etc.
- Posts: 74
- Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2006 1:13 pm
- Location: Manitoba Canada
After a great road trip, we had the opportunity to look at many PDQs and to meet several owners.
We are pleased to be the new owners of MIDORI.
Brian and Lynn
PDQ 32 hull # 32032
lying Heathsville VA
- Posts: 150
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 5:21 pm
- Location: Cruising
Roger and Bonnie
- Posts: 270
- Joined: Fri May 07, 2004 9:29 pm
- Location: Punta Gorda, Fl 33955
Congatulations Brian & Lynn,
Look forward to meeting you, perhaps on the water.
Chet & Sharon
- Posts: 257
- Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2005 7:20 pm
- Location: Boynton Beach, FL (36081)
Congratulations & welcome to the PDQ Family!
Chris & Kelly Haretos
Formally of s/v Cat Tales, 36081
Boynton Beach, FL
Lady of the Lake
- Site Admin
- Posts: 625
- Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2004 1:37 pm
- Location: Punta Gorda, FL (36015)
Knew you would do it! Welcome to the family!
Sam and Gina Densler
s/v Lady of the Lake
PDQ36 Hull #15
Punta Gorda, FL
- Posts: 98
- Joined: Sun May 16, 2004 6:36 am
- Location: NE on the hard in Titusville
Welcome. Where will you be keeping her long-term?
- 1st mate
- Posts: 40
- Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:05 pm
- Location: West Creek, New Jersey (34002)
Congratulations and welcome aboard!
Bill and Anna Marie
S/V "Sunshine" PDQ 34002
West Creek, NJ
- Posts: 399
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 8:57 am
- Location: Punta Gorda, Fl (33950)
Welcome aboard. Hope you enjoy her as much as we enjoy Second Wind!
s/v Second Wind
- Posts: 85
- Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2006 4:54 pm
- Location: Beverly, MA (36094)
As a relatively new owner myself I can tell you this is a great group to be a part of! Look us up if you are ever up north!
Phil and Mary DiDomenico
"There is more to sailing than ropes and winches, cleats and bulging sails. There are faraway places and the everchanging light, and the silence, and a great peace at the bottom of your soul." - Mate
Rich Tanner 36083
- 1st mate
- Posts: 36
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 10:53 am
- Location: Titusville
New family are always welcome.
Will we see you in the Bahamas this winter?
S/V Feral Cat 36083
- 1st mate
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2005 10:10 am
- Location: Reedville, VA (32028)
Congrats and welcome! You guys are going to love it! See you in the fall.
- Posts: 99
- Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:56 am
- Location: Rio Dulce, Guatemala (36036)
Brian and Lynn:
Welcome to the group! We hope to see you and MIDORI soon.
s/v Sunshine PDQ 36036