Bahama Bound

Questions about places PDQ's go, field reports about where you've been, and crew requests
leehenderson
deckhand
deckhand

Bahama Bound

Post by leehenderson »

I will be departing Marco Island Florida early on 3 February 2011 headed for the Bahamas, the Exumas and Georgetown. I will have a crew of three men onboard my PDQ36 Brigadoon II, hull #14. Hopefully I will get to Georgetown by 28 February to participate in the Cruisers Regatta. Is anyone else planning a trip to the Bahamas around this time or planning to attend the Cruisers Regatta the first week of March? If so please let me know.

Lee Henderson
Lee Henderson, Marco Island, FL
next exit
skipper
skipper

Re: Bahama Bound

Post by next exit »

Hey Lee
I'm at Staniel now. Be a lot of 36's here this winter.

Don
Next Exit
Don Wilson
Next Exit
leehenderson
deckhand
deckhand

Post by leehenderson »

Don

Thanks for the response. I will be leaving Marco Island on 3 February and belining it streight to NASSAU. If the weather is with me it should take me short of a week to get there. I will be in Georgetown a couple days before the regatta starts on 28 February. Let me know where you are anchored if possible.

I have email on the brigadoon. If you have email on Next Exit let me know the email address and I will send you a message from Brigadoon. I will loose the form once I depart Marco so email is best.

My email here at home is LHHenderson@embarqmail.com which will be good until I shove off.

Lee
Lee Henderson, Marco Island, FL
mikeandrebecca
admiral
admiral

Post by mikeandrebecca »

We are in the Exumas now and will be in Georgetown in a week or two.
Page 83
admiral
admiral

Post by Page 83 »

Siesta (the OTHER cat in my life) is in George Town, on a mooring in Elizabeth Harbor. I will be down there most of February, with plans to hunt down Tom and Amy on Dream Catcher. Siesta's sailmail adress is 2DSB7@sailmail.com, and with any luck you can pick up her WAP if you are close. We will be coming north in May.
Sandy Daugherty "Page 83" PDQ 36026