whale water lines fittings PDQ 32

PDQ issues applicable across all PDQ Yachts (or if you can't find a place for something, it probably belongs here for now)
MIDORI
skipper
skipper

whale water lines fittings PDQ 32

Post by MIDORI »

I am trying to repair a leak in my water line to the transom shower. It looks like the cold water line goes to the starboard outside hull wall by crossing under the head bulkhead. The hot water line appears to run forward the shower sump and then down the outside starboard hull. Does this sound familiar?

Are the fittings for the whale water line still availiable anywhere?

Brian Munroe
Hull 32
Loki
skipper
skipper

Post by Loki »

I don't know about the shower lines as I have a 36. However, the Whale fittings, previously sold as "System 15" are now called Whale Quick Connects and are in the current West catalog. They also sell another line, I think called Sea Tech of compatible connectors. I've seen several different brands around, and I've even seen them at Home Depot. The only issue is that you need 15 mm.
Jeff Morris, Loki 36072
Cat Tales
admiral
admiral

Post by Cat Tales »

You can go to their website - http://www.whalepumps.com/marine/product_list/ - and look under "Pipework & Systems" to find the exact parts your may need. They also have a "Distributor" section to locate a dealer in your area, but West Marine can order any part you need.
Chris & Kelly Haretos
Formally of s/v Cat Tales, 36081
Boynton Beach, FL