Thank you for being good mates and friends

PDQ issues applicable across all PDQ Yachts (or if you can't find a place for something, it probably belongs here for now)
jbrad
skipper
skipper

Thank you for being good mates and friends

Post by jbrad »

To all our frends from PDQ,

I want to thank you, Simon, James and Jackie and all the rest of PDQ for your continued support of PDQ here on the forum and elsewhere. I know I am not only speaking for myself and Jonathan, but all of the friends and proud owners you have made over the years, if there is anything we can do for you and the rest of the PDQ clan please do not hesitae to ask. Also Dick and Carol From Rhumbline, you have been wonderful. As PDQ owners we are blessed with the "crew" that we were fortunate to become part of.

Your friends,

Jimmy and Jonathan Bradley
Mr Busy
mv 34059MR BUSY
MR BUSY
jimlong
admiral
admiral

Re: Thank you for being good mates and friends

Post by jimlong »

I too would like too echo Jimmy and Jonathon's sentiments and add that I'm so privileged to be the owner of a sailing vessel (36049) that has the support and sustenance of all you in the PDQ family and particularly you Simon.

Sincerely, Jim Long
sv/ Desert Star
Tanah-Keeta
admiral
admiral

Re: Thank you for being good mates and friends

Post by Tanah-Keeta »

I also echo the sentiments in the previous posts. After owning 36089 and sailing her 5 years in the Bahamas and now having 34108, I appreciate the craftsmanship that PDQ put into each boat. They were not perfect, but the standards were high and the folks that were on the line did their best to make them the best purpose designed boats on the market.
Ron McDaniel
TK III 34108