LRC schematic

Post here if you want to discuss a topic specific to the PDQ Capella.
Bob
admiral
admiral

LRC schematic

Post by Bob »

A while ago I was able to download an owners manual if I recall correctly from the PDQ site. I was reviewing it the other day and noticed a reference to electrical schematics however none appeared to have been downloaded. I do not seem to be able to locate the manual on line anymore. The original owner's manual was not anywhere to be found on the boat when purchased. Does anyone have an electronic version of a schematic?
Thanks,
Bob Johnson
Hull 36045
Peace
Tanah-Keeta
admiral
admiral

Post by Tanah-Keeta »

You might want to ask PDQ. The schematic is different for each boat depending on the equipment installed when new.
Ron McDaniel
TK III 34108
chicagocat
admiral
admiral

Post by chicagocat »

Bob, Just this morning I was speaking to Harley Craig at PDQ (he's replaced Laurie Andrews). I called about shipping my new emergency tiller, but I also asked about an electrical schematic for the 36. He said he'd look around and if he found one he'd send it with the tiller.

If I get it, I'll scan and email it to anyone who wants one.

Brendan 36052
PDQ 36052 - 1996 LRC - "Anne Z" - Chicago
and 2001 PDQ 36 Classic (Tall Rig)- "Cat Tales" - Punta Gorda, FL
chicagocat
admiral
admiral

Post by chicagocat »

Bob,
Got your email. I'll let you now if I get the schematic.

BTW, not sure what sort of davit project you're working on with Harley, but I worked with Laurie this past spring about getting a bench/davit system fabricated for my 36 so I could have the back bench like later 36's and it turned out spectacular. Measurements were perfect and I just dropped that baby on and bolted her in. I really like it.
Lady of the Lake
Site Admin

Post by Lady of the Lake »

I want one! We have been looking for a way to fabricate a stern bench. Can you send me the specs? sdensler@mac.com

Thanks!

Also, I cannot find the emergency tiller on hull #36015. Are you saying that you got a new one from the factory? If so, how much was it?

Sam
Sam and Gina Densler
s/v Lady of the Lake
PDQ36 Hull #15
Punta Gorda, FL
chicagocat
admiral
admiral

Post by chicagocat »

Hey guys. Laurie Andrews had mine custom fabricated by whoever the stainless guy PDQ uses. I figure a clone of it should fit all our 36s. I'll take measurements and a few pictures this weekend and email them to whoever wants them.

Warning though, it wasn't cheap. About $2900 all told. Still worth it however. Everyone who sails on the boat just loves it.

Brendan